You can improve your running Stamina and Endurance by doing simple workouts like this! This is a Speed Endurance workout that can lead to faster 800 meter times for middle distance runners & 400 meter runners TOO! Overall this would be a good workout to build your base no matter what sport you do.
– (NEW) How Fast Can I Run 400 Meters?: http://youtu.be/Eyny-p1hLJQ
– (NEW) How To Run a Faster Mile: https://youtu.be/FFYcXLR1-Vk
For this workout I’ll begin with 1,000 meters, then i’ll do 800 meters, and lastly i’ll do a fast 400 meter dash. The idea of this workout is to run faster each interval. Running a shorter distance each interval allows for my body to adjust and run faster each one. That is why I feel like this is a good workout.
I usually do one last interval of a 200 after the 400, but I didn’t to keep the video short. If you’re a 800 meter runner, try one last 200 Meter dash after the 400 and make it like 28/29.seconds if you plan on running under 2 flat
– How to Warm-up Before Running: Beginners & Experts: https://youtu.be/ZHRRsVu0nxQ
– How to run faster without getting tired: http://youtu.be/TZ5hF3j6mKM
– How to run faster: Speed workout Any Sport: http://youtu.be/Kkk3Jefdf2o